Perfect Aire DIY 36,000 BTU 17.6 SEER Quick Connect Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump w/ WiFi - 230V
Fast & Free Shipping
Fast & Free Shipping
Shipping is FREE on all our products.
As soon as we receive your order, we’ll start processing it immediately which usually takes 1-3 business days.
Shipping usually takes between 3-7 business days depending on the carrier and your location.
As soon as your order is shipped, we'll send you an email containing your tracking number.
We ship only within the US and use various shipping providers (UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, etc.)
Returns are subject to suppliers' return policy (7-30 days depending on the manufacturer)
Specific information about each product return can be found on product page.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
If eligible for return, we’ll send you a prepaid return label and arrange a pickup.
Price Match Guarantee
Price Match Guarantee
At Comfort Living we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 14 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment method for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
We've partnered with Klarna to offer you a simple, risk-free way to finance your e-bike purchase! Klarna provides payment solutions for 60 million customers across 100,000 merchants in 14 countries.
They offer an option with 0% interest if you pay within 6 or 12 months (depending on the total price).
You can place your order today and then pay in easy monthly installments later.
Quick-rundown: A simple install DIY mini split AC & Heat Pump combo packed with 4 operating modes and Smart features for efficient year-round comfort in very large spaces at an unbeatable price.
With no special tools or training required, the Perfect Aire 3PAMSHQC36 simplifies the do-it-yourself installation. This 36,000 BTU unit comes with everything you need to enjoy comfort in your home. Follow the step-by-step instructions to connect the outdoor condenser to the indoor blower with the included 25’ line set, and you’re choosing between 4 operating modes with the included remote control in no time. Take advantage of the built-in Smart features by downloading the Perfect Aire app to your smartphone or tablet, and you're controlling, programming, and monitoring your mini-split from anywhere with a wireless connection.
DIY vs Non-DIYDIY
- No soldering, No refrigerant handling, No gauges, No vacuum pump or licensed contractor needed.
- Full warranty on compressor AND parts, even if you self install
- Cost of install: $0 plus your time invested to install the unit
- Price for unit with the additional install accessories needed for the installation is about 15% less(sounds like a great deal)
- Estimated cost average for professional installation by an HVAC technician about the same cost as the equipment or more
- Warranty in place but only if installed by a licensed HVAC company(no warranty otherwise)
OperationThe 4 Main Operating Modes
- Cooling: 36,000 BTUs to efficiently cool spaces up to 1,500 square feet.
- Heating: Efficient heat pump technology delivers 36,000 BTUs of heat, good for spaces up to 2500 square feet.
- This unit allows you to set your desired temperature from 62 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dehumidify: Enable DRY mode and the unit acts as a dehumidifier, removing more moisture than air conditioning alone. In this mode, you can remove 1.5 liters of moisture per hour, almost matching the energy factor of best-selling portable dehumidifier brands.
- Fan Only: The unit offers 4 fan speeds in any operating setting or use the fan mode alone to circulate fresh air throughout your space.
Energy Saving Modes
- AUTO Mode: A “set it and forget it” feature for eliminating guesswork. With your desired temperature set, enable AUTO mode and your mini split will choose the most appropriate operating mode to achieve maximum comfort in your space.
- SLEEP Mode: Save energy and money by enabling SLEEP mode. The unit will adjust the temperature by 2 degrees towards a less costly operation: every hour for the first 2 hours, then locks in that optimal running state for the next 5 hours, before it shuts off automatically.
The 2PAMSHQC36-16 model has a built in wireless smart controller. Simply download the Perfect Aire app, connect your smartphone or tablet, and you have a virtual remote controller. Switch between modes and program run times anywhere with a wi-fi connection.
Other Cool FeaturesProgrammable Timer and Mode Scheduling
- Set your system to turn on and off to save energy and money: Set TIMER ON and TIMER OFF times in 30-minute increments up to 10 hours, then 1-hour increments afterwards.
- With the Perfect-Aire app and a Wi-Fi connection, you can even schedule times for the different modes to run – all from a smartphone or tablet.
- Press the FAN SPEED button on the remote to cycle through Auto, Low, Medium, and High and find one that suits any situation.
- In case of a power outage, the unit will automatically restart and revert to your settings once power is restored.
- The Louvers can be set to automatically swing back and forth for an even air distribution. Press the “SWING” button on your remote to start and stop.
- Louver Angle Memory – Keep your previously set louver direction every time you power on your unit.
- Hit this button on the remote to reach a desired temperature even faster. Your best friend when having guests over.
- Turn off the unit from COOL, AUTO, or DRY modes and the unit will operate in a super low-power state to dry up the condensed water many other AC units leave behind, preventing the mildew problem many have known with other AC solutions.
- The indoor unit will automatically display “EC” when it detects refrigerant leakage.
- LED Display codes on the indoor blower keep you in the know, letting you rest assured your timer was successfully set, indicating whether the unit is in defrost mode, self-cleaning mode, or simply indicating it is time to change your air filter.
The Critical ComponentsAnti-Corrosive Condenser & Inverter Compressor
- Perfect Aire single-zone units use a golden hydrophilic condenser to accelerate the defrosting process, improving the heating efficiency. This unique anti-corrosive condenser can withstand salty air, rain, and other corrosive elements.
- The inverter compressor is programmed to run at optimum speed; set by the input frequency as it varies between heat requirements. This allows the unit to curb drastic temperature swings, keeping your space comfortable. Inverters use a different rotation speed than regular compressors, out-performing them in quietness, efficiency, and longevity.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Estimated Delivery: 3 - 8 days
Best Customer Experience
We want to offer the Best Customer Experience possible , therefore we work only with High-Quality brands that make the best products.
We have a team of expert customer service representatives to assist you.
Still not sure?
If you need any help, please check our FAQ section below or reach out to us via email email@example.com or call toll-free: (888) 909 5522
Frequently Asked Questions
How fast do you ship the orders?
Usually within 1-2 business days unless the item is on pre-order or out of stock in which case you'll receive an email within 1 business day to notify you about your options.
When will I receive the tracking number for my order?
As soon as your package ships out.
You'll also receive updates for when your order has shipped and when it is due to arrive, and when it is out for delivery, so you can be ready to receive it.
You'll also get a notification if there is any delay with your shipment so you know ahead of time what is going on.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Usually between 2-10 business days depending on your location.
If your item is a special order or on backorder, it may take longer - in this case you'll receive an email within 1 business day to notify you about your options.
Which courier will deliver my package?
We ship via UPS, FedEx, USPS, and select LTL freight companies.
It usually depends on the size of your package and the destination.
If I'm looking for something that you don't carry on your website, can I special order it?
Yes! Please contact us by phone, chat or email to inquire about the price and to place
Can I place my order over the phone?
We are available at 888-909-5522 on weekdays from 9am to 5pm.
Alternatively, you can use the chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer financing?
Yes, we do!
Please check below for details.
Where are you located?
We are based in Brooklyn, New York but we have warehouses all over the country!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.